Saturday, February 25, 2012

Catastrophe Theory- Will anything happen to Los Angeles?

About a year ago I glanced at one of those spy magazines, and on the cover it said that the CIA or FBI or whatever thinks that the terrorists may place a nuke on a boat that is shipped to Long Beach to destroy Los Angeles. I hate the mere thought of it is hard for me to take in such information. However, as a Catastrophe Theorist, I must keep my eyes open for "Catastrophe Theory" Clues to this. I wish I could find the spy magainze and find the online article.. many times did I try to find online material regarding this subject matter. However, I did find this book cover.
It is a "Upwind Clue". This means as a clue it could predict catastrophe or not. Hopefully not. Why a book or art of an idea should be taken seriously, but this is the nature of Catastrophe Theory and art- art, such as made by artists or media, appropriated, images, etc, and instead of using math, the Catastrophe Theory artist uses art and this is such a case. Here is the book cover.
well, it says it is by "Robert Moore Williams" an ACE Book publications, with the serial number of some letter or numeral  dash 530. A Science Fiction Shocker, First Book Publication. That is all the clues for now, but I can contact the person who posted this cover to perhaps tell me more or I can locate this book and buy it to read it for further clues.
To view an article on a Catastrophe Theory proven by a book that did predict the sinking of the Titanic ahead of it's time, see this link, this article is further down this blog.
Futility, or the Wreck of the Titan 

No comments: